I decorated a bit more simply this year than in some years. I only put up 4 nativities. There are no lights on the roof and we didn't put up the biggest tree.
Quite often as I'm setting things up, I wish I had pictures from the previous year especially if I was pleased with how things turned out. The planter by the front door was one of those
things. I think it turned out okay this year but I know it's not the same.
things. I think it turned out okay this year but I know it's not the same.
This is a really slim Christmas tree I bought last year and it is perfect for the space that is available in the parlor. It is decorated in glass ornaments.
The gingerbread corner of the kitchen.
We added a mistletoe crystal to the swag this year but it isn't lighted.
My Christmas Cactus is blooming like crazy. It is so pretty.
It makes me smile to see my bougenvilla blooming and the poinsettia in color at the same time.
The Santa tree in the loft.
We did our first holiday puzzle of the season, well actually Alyna and her friends did it but we provided the goodies and got a couple of pieces put together.
Just a few of our international Santa's.
| Dominican Republic and Brazil |
| Sinterklaas - the Netherlands |
There are 8 nutcrackers in the transition, in and amongst all the plants.
1 comment:
Looks great. I can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment