Sunday, September 25, 2011

Alyna Makes Me Laugh

Yesterday, Alyna came home in the afternoon to help me cook. Jessica and 10 of her friends were coming for dinner and to spend the night so that they could go hear April Atkin speak before leaving on her mission. They decided to come up early enough to watch the Relief Society Broadcast here so I invited them to come early enough for dinner. Then I had the delema of what to feed them - my choices were Taco bar, Hamburgers and hot dogs, soup, or lasagna. I finally decided on taco soup, cornbread and cookies. So Alyna and I spent the afternoon baking. Once, Alyna disappeared for a bit and this is what I saw when I found her:


Relaxing and reading a magazine

It was the title on the magazine that got me.

 We then had a great discussion about who "my favorite" child was. Luckily, there are so many things I like/love about each of my children that there isn't really a FAVORITE, Favorite. One thing that Alyna is very good at is knowing what will make me laugh.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

Haha. Nice. I hope you had a fun weekend with a full house!