Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Car


For the past four months we have been Sixt rent-a-cars best customers. We've had 5 or 6 different rental cars. I really loved the little Peugot we had for 3 weeks but we got a crack in the windshield on our trip to Copenhagen and had to turn it in. Anyway, we finally have a car of our own - well actually, it is a leased car and it belongs to the company but we will get to drive it for the time we are here.

It's a 2009 Mecedes C class wagon and it is pretty simple compared to all the bells and whistles that we could have gotten with it if we had wanted to wait another month or two. If I remember correctly, it had about 11 km on it when we picked it up. It seems strange to buy a station wagon shaped car but that's what about 70% of all passenger cars here are. It will be great for picking up people from the airport with all their luggage. Hint, hint. I got to drive it almost a mile but maybe Dennis will go on a business trip and I'll get to try it out some more.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

It looks pretty cool even if it doesn't have the bells and whistles. It's always nice to know that something is yours and not borrowed.